Even though our practice is growing, we are dedicated to maintaining that small, down home” practice feel. We will always strive to treat our patients with the utmost respect and compassion.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, colleagues, and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, relaxing, and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels of service.
New Orleans Podiatry Associates Foot and Ankle Care for over 26 Years specializing in:
- Ingrown Nail Surgery
- Foreign Body Removal
- Urgent Foot Care
- Morton's Neuroma
- Hammertoe Correction
- Bunion Correction
- Deformities of the Foot
- Board Certified in Podiatric Surgery
- Fungus Nail Laser Therapy
- Heel Pain/Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Hand Crafted Orthotics
- Podiatric Dermatology
- Tenex Method for Plantar Fasciitis