Scheduled Seminars and Events
Dr. Lang and his staff believe that informed patients make better decisions about their health. With that in mind, we have created an extensive patient resource center covering an array of foot related topics. We regualrly conduct educational seminars on the most current podiatric subjects, such as fungal laser treatments, diabetic foot care, diabetic nutrition with our staff nutritionist, and many other podiatric issues.
Browse through the diagnoses and treatments located on the lower right portion of this screen to learn more about what interests or affects you. For a more comprehensive search of our entire web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided below.
As always, you can contact our office for answers to any questions or concerns you may have.
Type topics of interest to you in the search box.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.