What to Expect on Your First Visit
Your first visit to Dr. Edward Lang establishes a vital foundation for his relationship with you. During the first visit, he makes sure to obtain important background information, such as your medical history, and gives you time to get to know him. To understand what to expect during your first visit to his practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as forms you can fill out in advance of your first appointment, office hours, payment policies, a map and directions to his offices, and more. Patients should expect to spend one and a half hours with us, unless the patient forms are printed and completed prior to your visit. This measure of preparedness is fondly called "fastrack" by the NOPA team, it and will usually reduce your visit time to approximatly one hour.
Please print and complete the following three forms to significantly reduce your initial visit wait time.
- Patient Form
- Patient Form (Online Form)
- HIPAA Consent Form
- HIPAA Consent Form (Online Form)
- Patient Responsibility
- Patient Responsibility (Online Form)
PinPointe FootLaser Forms
- PinPointe FootLaser Nail Treatment Information
- PinPointe FootLaser Consent Form
- PinPoint FootLaser Consent Form (Online Form)
- PinPointe Foot Laser Pre- and Post-Procedure Instructions and Care
Post-Operative and Post-Procedure Instructions
- Outpatient Post-Operative Instructions
- Post-Operative Ingrown Toenail Surgery Instructions
- Post-Operative Ingrown Toenail Surgery Instructions--Nail Soak Method
- Wart and Wound Care Follow-Up
Medical Condition Information
- Capsulitis Information
- Neuropathy Screening
- Neuropathy Screening (Online Form)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Questionnaire
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Questionnaire (Online Form)
- Plantar Fasciitis Rehabilitation Exercises
- Recommended Diet for Those with Gout
- Orthotics Handout
Specialty Documents and Forms
Acknowledgment of Release of Records to Patient
- Acknowledgment of Release of Records to Patient (Online Form)
- Authorization of Release of Records to Third Party
- Authorization of Release of Records to Third Party (Online Form)
- Cosmetic Procedure Consent Form
- Cosmetic Procedure Consent Form (Online Form)
- Medicare and Private Insurance Carrier Advance Beneficiary Notice
- Medicare and Private Insurance Carrier Advance Beneficiary Notice (Online Form)
- Pre-Surgical Medical History
- Pre-Surgical Medical History (Online Form)
- Recommended Men's Shoe List
- Recommended Women's Shoe List
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Lang has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content at Our Services . Also, visit Our Team page and familarize yourself with the doctor and NOPA team members.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We look forward to your first visit.